Protection, intubation and chest CT scan equipment
For the medical profession fighting the COVID-19, protection is essential.
Vygon gowns are available in several models and sizes.
- 00432907 – Examination Surgical Gown (One size fits all)
- 00432916 – Standard Surgical Gown (L)
- 00432917 – Standard Surgical Gown (XL)
- 00432918 – Standard Surgical Gown (XXL)
- 00432926 – Reinforced Surgical Gown (L)
- 00432927 – Reinforced Surgical Gown (XL)
- 00432928 – Reinforced Surgical Gown (XXL)
- 00432937 – Standard Surgical Gown + Integral Mask + Thumb Loop (XL)
- 00432947 – Reinforced Surgical Gown + Integral Mask + Thumb Loop (XL)
- 00432948 – Reinforced Surgical Gown + Integral Mask + Thumb Loop (XXL)
For some patients with COVID-19, intubation is necessary. Magill forceps facilitate the insertion and placement of intubation tube.
- 721101 – Pediatric Magill forceps – 17 cm
- 721102 – Magill forceps for children – 20 cm
- 721103 – Magill forceps for adults – 25 cm
Accutron CT-D: injector for chest CT scan
Chest CT scan with contrast injection is used in the follow-up of some patients with
severe forms of COVID-19.
“Chest CT scan, with or without injection, is indicated in the follow-up phase in the event of aggravation secondary symptoms or in
resuscitation (assessment of the extension of pneumopathy, progression to acute respiratory distress, risk of thromboembolic complication,
appearance of a ventilated pneumothorax, etc.)”.
Source HAS – Rapid Responses for COVID-19 – Chest CT scan indications – 08/04/2020
Source HAS – Réponses rapides dans le cadre du COVID-19 – Indications du scanner thoracique – 08/04/2020
Characteristics of the Accutron CT-D injector:
- Double head scanner injector
- Ergonomic, cordless, battery-powered device with roller holder
- Wireless communication with control modules
- No installation and commissioning constraints
- Quick and intuitive handling and use