Here at Vygon, our recruitment process is simple. Here are the different steps you’ll go through when you apply for a job with us:
Here are some tips to get you noticed:
- Before sending your CV, make sure it is complete, legible, clear, and above all... up to date!
- Interview preparation is essential. Don’t overlook this step. Before the big day, make a list of your questions and prepare/fine-tune your oral presentation: it needs to really put the spotlight on your past experience and motivation. Don’t forget to read up on our company.
- Be yourself! What we’re looking for above all is the right balance between experience, know-how and interpersonal skills. Our aim is to hire a diverse range of personalities, because that is a powerful asset for our teams here at Vygon.
- Be curious. Ask all the questions you want, about our missions, the team, day-to-day life in the company, and so on. We’ll be more than happy to answer, and your curiosity will prove you are really interested in the job.
- After the discussion, you can reaffirm your enthusiasm for the job by sending an email to your Vygon interviewer, explaining what you learned about the company, how you see the job, and what you can bring to the position.