Accueil»Catalogue»I.V. Accessories»Extension tubes (single lumen)»Extension tube with Bionector TKO
Bionector and accessories: spikes
Vadsite and accessories: spikes
Ramps of stopcocks
Extension tubes (single lumen)
- Polyethylene extension tube
- Polyethylene coiled extension tube
- Extension tube with 3-way stopcock
- Extension tube with anti-siphon valve
- Coiled extension tube with anti-siphon valve
- Extension tube with Bionector
- Extension tube with Bionector TKO
- Extension tube with Autoflush
- Multi-purpose extension tube
- Male / male extension tube
Extension tube (multi-lumen)
- Double lumen extension tube with Autoflush
- Double lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Double lumen extension tube with Vadsite
- Triple lumen extension tube with non-return valve
- Triple lumen extension tube with Autoflush
- Triple lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Triple lumen extension tube with Vadsite
- Four lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Five lumen extension tube with Bionector
Neonatal and paediatric extension tubes and filters
Stoppers / Caps
I.V. extension tube in flexible, transparent polyurethane tubing with Bionector TKO and mini Roberts clamp.
Octopus with Bionector TKO is a multi-purpose catheter accessory, a single lumen I.V. extension tube with needleless connector, enabling intermittent injections or continuous infusions of fluids or medications and blood sampling.
Octopus with Bionector TKO is a needleless catheter patency device that has been specifically designed to reduce thrombotic catheter occlusions and works by controlling the bi-directional flow of fluid, infusate and catheter tip blood reflux.
Octopus with Bionector TKO has a very easily disinfectable membrane (disinfection must be carried out before and after use) which closes automatically when the infusion line or the syringe is disconnected.
The proximal end of Octopus with Bionector TKO is a female Luer-Lock fitting and will accept any device featuring a male Luer or male Luer-Lock fitting (syringe, infusion set ...).
Octopus with Bionector TKO features a male connector with mobile locking device to connect it to all devices featuring a female Luer-Lock hub (IV catheter…).
Octopus with Bionector TKO has the following advantages:
- Prevents occlusion risks from
. syringe and infusion set disconnection
. syringe plunger rebound
. IV bag running dry
. venous pressure changes (cough…)
- Eliminates the risk of access-associated needle-stick injury
- Reduces the risk of cannula movement in the vein causing mechanical vein irritation
- Provides closed system (avoiding blood reflux) when accessing the catheter
- PUR material (no PVC, DEHP-free), no leaching of plasticizers.
Octopus with Bionector TKO is lipid-resistant.
Priming volume : 0.75 ml.
Maximum infusion/injection pressure is 240 psi (16.5 bar).
Bionector can be disinfected with most of the antiseptic solutions (example: 70% alcohol). Avoid using antiseptic containing both alcohol and oxygenated water.
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes
- 373.53 Ko Brochure Octopus Bionector TKO
- 2.58 Mo Brochure Bionector TKO