Plexus and peripheral nerve blocks: Needles
Nerve-stimulating needle for plexus and peripheral nerve blocks with a special insulated coating that has been developped for its echogenic… Read more
Plexus and peripheral nerves blocks.
Echogenic and stimulating needle.
- Echoplex+ features an ergonomic hub for easy handling. Its transparency makes it easy to detect any blood reflux during the aspiration test.
- Echoplex+ includes an electrical cord (60 cm long) with a female connector and a removable transparent extension tube (50 cm long) for injection of local anesthetic.
- Echoplex+ is available in 7 lengths (from 25 mm to 150 mm). Centimeter markings along the entire length of the needle enable you to check the inserted length at any time. A wider mark indicates 5 cm and a double mark indicates 10 cm.
The Echoplex+ is a needle for plexus blocks and peripheral nerve blocks, enabling the plexus or nerve to be located either under ULTRASONDE or with ELECTRO-NEURO-STIMULATION.
DescriptionNerve-stimulating needle for plexus and peripheral nerve blocks with a special insulated coating that has been developped for its echogenic properties.
- Echogenic coating right to the tip
- Insulated needle with a conducting tip
- Centimetre graduations to visualise the length of needle introduced
- Transparent needle hub
- Removable extension tube, length 50 cm. Priming volume: 1 ml
- 60 cm electrical connection cable
Features & packaging
|Favourites||Code||Diameter G||Bevel °||Length mm||Units/Box||Units/Case|
Contains Latex No
Contains animal product No
Instructions for use