Accueil»Catalogue»I.V. Accessories»Venous filter»Extension tube with 96 hour I.V. filter
Bionector and accessories: spikes
Vadsite and accessories: spikes
Ramps of stopcocks
Extension tubes (single lumen)
- Polyethylene extension tube
- Polyethylene coiled extension tube
- Extension tube with 3-way stopcock
- Extension tube with anti-siphon valve
- Coiled extension tube with anti-siphon valve
- Extension tube with Bionector
- Extension tube with Bionector TKO
- Extension tube with Autoflush
- Multi-purpose extension tube
- Male / male extension tube
Extension tube (multi-lumen)
- Double lumen extension tube with Autoflush
- Double lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Double lumen extension tube with Vadsite
- Triple lumen extension tube with non-return valve
- Triple lumen extension tube with Autoflush
- Triple lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Triple lumen extension tube with Vadsite
- Four lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Five lumen extension tube with Bionector
Neonatal and paediatric extension tubes and filters
Stoppers / Caps
Code 807.01 and 807.02: 0.22µm air eliminating filter, with PVC extension tube, for filtration of bacteria, endotoxins and particulate matter (latex, glass etc.). Duration of use: up to 96 hours - Supplied with day change labels.
N.B.: Filter is not compatible with lipids and blood.
Code 807.102: 1.2µm air eliminating filter for lipidic solutions with PVC extension tube with clamp. Duration of use: up to 24 hours - Supplied with day change labels.
N.B.: Filter is not compatible with blood.
Code 807.01: with injection site. Total length 35cm. Dead volume: 4.4ml.
Code 807.02: without injection site. Total length 24cm. Dead volume: 3.6ml.
Code 807.102: without injection site. Total length 30cm. Dead volume: 3.6ml.
Low protein binding filter.
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes