Accueil»Catalogue»Operating Room»Drapes»Gowns»Ambulatory gowns
Surgical suction and wound drainage
Gowns are a type of clothing worn by emergency and operating room surgeons, anaesthetists, operating room nurses and adult hospital staff.
They are used to prevent the transmission of infectious agents between patients and surgical staff during surgery and other procedures.
Examination gown is supplied with 1 absorbent towel 30 x 40 cm.
Other types of gowns are availables - refer to the technical files:
- Code 43.29.16: Gown standard L
- Code 43.29.17: Gown standard XL
- Code 43.29.18: Gown standard XXL
- Code 43.29.26: Gown reinforced L
- Code 43.29.27: Gown reinforced XL
- Code 43.29.28: Gown reinforced XXL
- Code 43.29.37: Gown standard with integral mask and thumb loop XL
- Code 43.29.46: Gown reinforced with integral mask and thumb loop L
- Code 43.29.47: Gown reinforced with integral mask and thumb loop XL
- Code 43.29.48: Gown reinforced with integral mask and thumb loop XXL
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No