Radial compression device
Radial compression device HIGH VISIBILITY OF THE PUNCTURE SITE Transparent compression pad Central marker on compression pad … Read more
The Seal-One® radial compression device is used for coronary angiography and angioplasty procedures practised via the radial approach to compress the puncture site.
It is designed for use in adults only.
Seal one® has a compression pad designed to precisely target the radial artery while allowing venous return (1). The central marker on the transparent compression pad provides good visibility of the puncture site for accurate positioning of seal one®.
The graduated compression/decompression wheel allows precise adjustment and control of the compression/decompression level.
(1) Jirouš S et al_Patent haemostasis and comparison of two compression devices after transradial coronary catheterization and intervention. Cor et Vasa. 2018; Volume 60, Issue 2: Pages e122-e126.
Safety is a key consideration when using a compression device. Seal one® combines a secured button to limit the risk of unintended decompression and a wristband with a safety tab to prevent unexcepted removal by the patient.
Easy to handle
Seal one® is an all-in-one system. No syringe is needed for compression and decompression. The wristband is adjustable to most wrists. For small wrists (perimeter ≤ 16 cm) or if the puncture point is off-center, the adapter pad delivered with seal one®, can be used. Seal one® is suitable for both left and right-handed people.
It has been shown that using seal one®, the compression time is short (1).
(1) Jirouš S et al_Patent haemostasis and comparison of two compression devices after transradial coronary catheterization and intervention. Cor and Vasa. 2018; Volume 60, Issue 2: Pages e122-e126.
DescriptionRadial compression device
HIGH VISIBILITY OF THE PUNCTURE SITE
- Transparent compression pad
- Central marker on compression pad
TARGETING THE RADIAL ARTERY
- Specific design of the compression pad
SECURED WRIST STRAP BY A TAB
PRECISE ADJUSTMENT AND CONTROL OF COMPRESSION LEVEL
- Compression / Decompression knob with scale
SECURED & PRECISE DECOMPRESSION
- Secured button: Limited risk of unintended decompression
- Decompression / compression knob with scale: Step by step decompression
EASIER MONITORING OF DECOMPRESSION PROTOCOL
- Display of seal one® positioning time
SIMPLIFIED HANDLING: NO SYRINGE REQUIRED FOR COMPRESSION & DECOMPRESSION
EASY STOCK MANAGEMENT: ONLY ONE REFERENCE
- Suitable for right or left wrist
- Adjustable wristband
(1) Jirouš S et al_Patent haemostasis and comparison of two compression devices after transradial coronary catheterization and intervention.
Cor et Vasa. 2018; Volume 60, Issue 2: Pages e122-e126.
Features & packaging
Contains Latex No
Contains animal product Yes
Instructions for use