Varicose vein treatment
VEIN STRIPPERS Simple or double set for uni or bilateral stripping of saphenous vein Adapted for both endo- and exo-stripping methods … Read more
The vein stripper is developed for incompetent and dilated superficial veins stripping, especially for the great saphenous and small saphenous veins stripping. Its use is above all reserved for surgical treatment of primary varicose disease by saphenous incompetence and for chronic venous insufficiency.
Veins strippers are fitted to the saphenectomy method by invagination (endo-stripping) and so the conventional stripping technique (exo-stripping).
- Simple or double set for uni or bilateral stripping of saphenous vein
- Adapted for both endo- and exo-stripping methods
1.2m long polyamide cable
- High tensile strength
- 2 straight tips: pierced for possible recall wire placement
1 handle allowing better gripping strength
The invaginated method
- Resection by invagination minimizing trauma of adjacent tissue
The conventional method
- Allows to catch possible invaginated and broken saphena sections, remaining in the vein after rupture
Code V400: 2 cables 120cm long with straight tips, 2 sets of 4 olives (7.8 / 9.5 / 11 / 12.8mm), 2 handles.
Features & packaging
Contains Latex No
Contains animal product No
Instructions for use