Since its creation in 1962, continuous technological and market research, implementation of latest technology at all levels, dedication to customer satisfaction and high quality and reliability standards are the key factors in Vygon’s growth.
Vygon’s name has become synonymous with quality and reliability in the field of single-use medical and surgical products.
Vygon designs, manufactures and markets high-tech single-use medical devices for healthcare professionals. Vygon is a world leader within this industry, offering a wide range of products in a number of clinical specialties.
Organized in five business units:
- Critical Care
- Obstetrics Neonatology Enteral
- Intravascular Therapies
- Cardiovascular & Surgery
- Pain & Airway Management
Vygon combines local and international in-depth expertise and know-how in each individual field. With expertise right along the value chain, from product design to the delivery of training for medical personnel, Vygon provides health care professionals with effective and innovative products tailored to their needs and those of their patients, for optimum use and safety.
The company distributes over 205 million products a year in more than 120 countries through its network of 27 subsidiaries and 308 distributors. Conceived and designed by our engineers and technicians, Vygon products display the CE and/or FDA mark and are manufactured in the group’s eleven factories : 8 in Europe, 1 in the USA, 1 in Mauritius and 1 in Colombia.
A family company founded in 1962, Vygon is based in Ecouen, in France’s Greater Paris region, employing 2,387 staff worldwide. Turnover in 2020 was €344 million ($397M), with 83% of this derived from Vygon’s international business.
Vygon, Value Life
Vygon’s baseline reflects the following philosophy:
- We Value Life through our care and respect for patients
- We Value Life through our development of innovative Medical Devices and their impact in protecting and saving lives
- We Value Life in the broad sense through our environmental commitment and our corporate social responsibility
- We Value Life through providing our employees with a good working environment, our employment practices and careful selection of business partners
- Also our customers/partners Value Life through their career choice so we are aligning our mission with theirs
- Value Life is also a statement encouraging people to “Value Life”
Overview of VYGON Ecouen site – Headquarters and SIPV manufacturing plant