- Mini-sets 4 items PEBAX (needle + catheter + syringe + filter)
- Mini-sets 4 items PERIPUR (needle + catheter + syringe + filter)
- Mini-sets 4 items PERISTYL (needle + catheter + syringe + filter)
- Mini-sets 3 items PERIPUR (needle + catheter + filter)
- Mini-set 3 items PERISTYL (needle + catheter + filter)
- Mini-sets 2 items PERIPUR (needle + catheter)
- Mini-set 2 items PERISTYL (needle + catheter)
Visioplex® - Bevel 30°
Visioplex is a non stimulating needle for plexus blocks and peripheral nerve blocks carried out by ultrasound guidance (without electro-neuro-stimulation). To make the needle more echogenic, the stainless steel of the needle has been specifically treated at the distal end on the last centimetre. Visioplex is also indicated for TAP blocks (Tranversus Abdominis Plane blocks).
- Markings every centimetre
- Transparent hub in polycarbonate to visualize an accidental reflux of blood or CSF
- Transparent triple-layer extension tube (PE/EVA/PVC), 50cm long, priming volume: 1 ml, to inject the anaesthetic solution and to visualize an accidental reflux of blood.
- 30° bevel to have a good perception of the different fascias gone through.
Visioplex is available in 20G (codes 6094.103/503) and 22G (codes 6094.3534 / 5034 / 8534).
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes