Vygon Statement on the COVID-19 situation
Updated November 12th
Dear customer, Dear partner,
In this challenging period linked to the resurgence of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our employees and of all the parties involved in carrying out our activities is at the heart of our priorities.
Our goal is to ensure their protection, whilst maintaining the highest levels of service in response to your needs.
This Business Continuity Plan is an extension of the plans announced this year on March 16, May 6, June 22, July 20 and September 1. It aims to set up a specific organizational plan defined by the national protocol for dealing with the COVID-19 epidemic, ensuring the health and safety of our employees.
These include, amongst others, the following provisions:
1. Organizational measures
- The establishment of a team dedicated to issues related to Coronavirus, able to take the necessary decisions as the situation develops, without delay
- Regular communication with our employees and partners on health and safety terms and conditions
- Use of remote-working and online meetings as much as possible
- Maintaining barrier measures and compulsory wearing of masks
- Inter-site trips should only be made with consent from management, including management at the receiving site or subsidiary
- Travel abroad is allowed in countries that have reopened their borders and in which quarantine is not mandatory
- Visitors and service providers can still access the site. They must follow the health and safety procedures in place at Vygon and wear a mask
2. Activity maintenance measures
- Regular updates for our employees on the health rules to follow, according to the latest ministerial directives
- The establishment of back up, or alternative teams
- The reduction of internal and external meetings and business trips in favor of conference calls and video meetings
- The identification of strategic suppliers and service providers and the provision of a sufficient stock of our sensitive products, enabling us to be able to meet any increase in your needs
- On-site commercial activity is maintained unless otherwise advised by the management. This activity will be carried out in accordance with hospital standard hygiene and safety conditions
3. Order management
- Regular scheduled orders will be delivered as usual: we have planned the necessary stock
- Exceptional orders (urgent, or with very large quantities) are analyzed in order to best distribute our stock among all of our customers
- Some orders may thus be fragmented, for the sake of solidarity. We thank you for your understanding
Our customer service remains available, ready to offer you immediate solutions in cases of urgent need. Please call your local contact for more details on opening hours.
Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to maintain our services. Our current stock levels are good. If there are any supply issues, we will inform customers directly as soon as we can.
While protecting our staff, we will continue to help those on the front line, doctors, nurses and all caregivers, and of course your patients, as we have always done.
Your satisfaction is our priority.