The Vygon environmental policy
For many years, Vygon has followed a project of continuous improvement towards advancing environmental protection: the Vygon environmental policy.
This is a defined environmental policy which was recognized by the award of ISO 14 001 certification for Vygon’s principle production site in France
Vygon is a company that creates, produces and markets single-use sterile medical and surgical products, but is very concerned about the environment. As a member of the community, Vygon, in all and each of its plants, is committed to manufacturing and sterilizing its products in ways which contribute to protecting the environment.
- An efficient regulatory monitoring system that ensures full compliance with all current environmental regulation in the world and in every country Vygon is manufacturing.
- Minimizing industrial effects on, and risks to, the environment with the aim of preventing accidents and contamination.
- Improving waste management within the company by permanent education and information.
- Having a better perception of our energy consumption, so as to better keep it under control.
- Raising awareness and providing training for employees.
- Having open dialogue with concerned parties and the public, based on improved dissemination of information.
All these actions are carried out as part of a continuous improvement approach which we constantly re-examine.