Bionector and accessories: spikes
Vadsite and accessories: spikes
Ramps of stopcocks
Extension tubes (single lumen)
- Polyethylene extension tube
- Polyethylene coiled extension tube
- Extension tube with side port
- Extension tube with 3-way stopcock
- Extension tube with anti-siphon valve
- Coiled extension tube with anti-siphon valve
- Extension tube with Bionector
- Extension tube with Bionector TKO
- Extension tube with Autoflush
- Multi-purpose extension tube
- Male / male extension tube
Extension tube (multi-lumen)
- Double lumen extension tube
- Double lumen extension tube with Autoflush
- Double lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Double lumen extension tube with Vadsite
- Triple lumen extension tube with non-return valve
- Triple lumen extension tube with Autoflush
- Triple lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Triple lumen extension tube with Vadsite
- Four lumen extension tube with Bionector
- Five lumen extension tube with Bionector
Neonatal and paediatric extension tubes and filters
Stoppers / Caps
Fixation device for tubes
Octopus 1 with Bionector
PE-lined PVC (PE-EVA-PVC) IV catheter extension tube with the following features:
- CT-rated: maximum infusion/injection pressure is 350 psi (24 bar)
- Flexibility and transparency thanks to PVC.
- Chemical inertia (limiting drug adsorption/absorption of infused solutions) thanks to the inner layer in PE.
This extension tube includes a clamp and features a male Luer-lock hub and a female Luer-lock hub with a Bionector.
Used for peripheral cannula care, Octopus 1 with Bionector has the following advantages:
- Eliminates the risk of access-associated needle-stick injury.
- Reduces the risk of cannula movement in the vein causing mechanical vein irritation, when used with a peripheral short IV cannula. When connected, the constraint is not transmitted to the catheter because of the absorption of the force by the extension tube.
- Provides closed system (avoiding blood reflux) when accessing the catheter.
- Material (DEHP-free - no release of softeners).
Bionector can be disinfected with most of the antiseptic solutions (example: 70% alcohol). Avoid using antiseptic containing both alcohol and oxygenated water.
For more information about Bionector, please refer to technical file code 896.
- Contains Latex: No
- Contains DEHP: No
- Contains biogical or animal-based product: No
- Non-pyrogenic: Yes