Double-lumen polyurethane catheter for haemodialysis and veno-venous hemofiltration.
Totally radiopaque catheter inserted using the Seldinger technique. Markings every centimetre from 9 cm from distal tip. Flexible fixation wings and polyurethane extension tubes with clamp, red on arterial lumen (blood aspiration), blue on venous lumen (blood return to patient). Flexible distal tip.
Dualyse-Cath codes 1132.31/32/41/42 have extension tubes with malleable pigtails to hold them in the most comfortable position for the patient.
Tray* presentation containing:
- 1 double lumen dialysis catheter (PUR-XRO)
- 1 puncture needle Ø 1.1 x 1.4 mm - 70 mm long
- 1 graduated J guidewire with guidewire advancer, 60 cm long
- 2 dilators (8Fr and 12Fr for 12Fr Dualyse-Cath), 1 dilator for 10Fr Dualyse-Cath
- 1 scalpel
- 2 injection caps
* Except code 1132.32/42: The products are wrapped in a drape towel and supplied in a peelpack....Lire la suite » « cacher