Since its creation in 1962, continuous technological and market research, implementation of latest technology at all levels, dedication to customer satisfaction and high quality and reliability standards are the key factors in Vygon's growth.
Vygon's name has become synonymous with quality and reliability in the field of single-use medical and surgical products.
With an annual turnover of more than 220 million Euros, Vygon confirms its industrial know-how in high technology medical areas, covering the main medical specialties and therapeutic areas such as:
- Paediatrics / Neonatology
- Emergency and intensive care units : with products such as central venous catheter, needleless IV access ports, endotracheal tubes, CPAP...
- Anaesthesia : neurostimulation, epidural and spinal access…
- Support for post-operative pain relief : PCA…
- Vascular access : short term catheters, central venous catheters and accessories …
- Surgery : complete line of products for drainage, surgical drapes and procedure sets to meet users needs
- Home care, now being the next major area of development.
Conceived and designed by our engineers and technicians and manufactured in one of our 7 plants, Vygon products meet ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards as well as the environmental ISO standard 14001. These products regularly benefit from the experience and know-how of our employees constantly trained to reach the highest level of performance and the quality which made the reputation of Vygon.